5 Thing Includes a Health Fair
If you’re looking for something fun to do tonight, stop by the Haunted House on 41 or check out the Seeds of Hope concert.
It’s Friday and it’s time to have some fun! If you’re wondering what’s up today, Oct. 21, here are five things to consider:
- Great weather – If you thought yesterday was nice outside, today won’t disappoint. Plan for a high around 74 and lows in the upper 40s.
- You get attend a wellness fair – If keeping up with your health is a priority, you might want to stop by Healing Touch Skin Care today. They’re offering a free stroke screening and wellness fair starting at 9 a.m.
- You can check out the haunted house – If you want to get into the Halloween spirit, make a stop at the Land O’ Lakes Community Center tonight. The Haunted House on 41 continues tonight and tomorrow.
- You can check out a concert – In the mood for music? Myrtle Lake Baptist Church is the place to be this evening. The Seeds of Hope concert with Daniel Rodriquez starts at 7 p.m.
- You can listen to some really cool jazz – Love jazz? Today’s a day to celebrate! On this day in 1917, the legendary John “Dizzy” Gillespie was born.