5 Things Includes Bands, AARP And A Grand Opening
What do you need to know today, March 25?
It’s finally Friday, but that doesn’t mean the Land O’ Lakes area is slowing down. In fact, there are activities on tap throughout the day.
So, what do you need to know today, March 25? Here are five things to consider as you make it through the last workday of the week:
- The weather should be great – Once again, you can expect highs in the low 80s and lows in the 50s. The sun should be out most of today, so plan on wearing some sunscreen if you’ll be exposed for any period of time.
- You can learn about scams – Members of the Land O’ Lakes Chapter of the AARP will welcome guests from the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office. The meeting is open to all AARP members. It starts at 10:30 a.m. at the Land O’ Lakes Community Center.
- You can check out a new business – Cayce Home Consignments celebrates its grand opening today. Activities continue through the weekend, too.
- You can play with the kids – Toddler Time at the Land O’ Lakes Recreation Complex starts today at 10:15 a.m.
- You can rock out – The 14th annual Battle of the Bands is tonight at Crews Lake Park. Entry is free – if you have a library card. The fun starts at 6 p.m.