5 Things Includes ‘Charlotte’s Web,’ Art Camp
What do you need to know today, July 11?
It’s Monday already and the whole week lies ahead. If you’re wondering what’s up, here are five things to consider as you go about your day:
- Plan on some iffy weather – Highs are expected in the mid-90s today with lows in the upper 70s. Keep an eye out for bad weather though. Rain is anticipated sometime today.
- You can send your kids to art camp – The HiBrow Gallery in Dade City offers an art camp for kids this summer with different themes each week. If you don’t mind the little drive, it could be a great way to keep the kids busy and learning.
- You can express yourself – Have a hobby? Maybe you have opinions to share? Why not become a Patch blogger? Just email Sherri.Lonon@patch.com for details about getting started.
- You can play volleyball – If you like to cap off the work day with some physical activity, open volleyball might be for you. Just stop by the Land O’ Lakes Recreation Complex at 6 p.m. for open play.
- You can celebrate literary history – On this day in 1899, E.B. White was born. White went on to become the author of one of the most beloved children’s stories ever – “Charlotte’s Web.” If you haven't read this classic in a while, pick up a copy at the library and introduce Wilbur and Charlotte to a youngster in your life.