5 Things Includes Readying for a New Hospital
Medical Center Trinity is giving area residents a chance to learn more about the soon-to-open facility, which is just outside of Land O’ Lakes.
It’s Thursday, Sept. 22, and the weekend is finally within reach. If you’re wondering what’s up today, here are five things to consider:
- Rain chances increase – Rain is likely as we head into the weekend. The chances today are in the 50 percent range with temperatures in the 90s. Plan on grabbing an umbrella as you head out the door.
- You can learn about the new hospital – The Medical Center of Trinity is getting close to completion and officials want to give you a chance to learn more about the new hospital. A meeting is set for 4 p.m. today to help answer your questions.
- You can get physical – If you want to get in shape without having to spend a fortune to join a class, stop by the Land O’ Lakes Recreation Complex tonight for low impact aerobics. The classes cost $6 a session.
- You can enjoy the spotlight – Beef ‘O’Brady’s is playing host to its family karaoke night tonight. The music continues family friendly until 11 p.m.
- Today’s the day Lincoln changed the course of history – On this day in 1862, Abraham Lincoln issued the famous Emancipation Proclamation.