5 Things Includes Stories, Dog Walking
What’s going on today, June 9?
It’s Thursday and the weekend is almost in reach. If you’re wondering what’s happening around town today, here are five things to keep in mind:
- Rain chances are getting better – Rain hasn’t been an everyday thing this summer. Today, however, we might actually see a little. The chances are up around 30 percent and the highs will again climb into the 90s. This means you might want to grab an umbrella on your way out the door!
- You can get connected – If you’re looking for a way to market what you do, you might want to check out the Christian Business Connections group. Members meet this morning at 8 at Organic Life coffeehouse.
- Your kids can hear some stories – The kids need some entertainment, too! If you’re looking for an affordable outlet, stop by Barnes & Noble or the Land O’ Lakes Library today. Both venues have story time events on the schedule for little ones.
- You can take the dog for a walk – If your four-legged companion needs a little outdoor time, why not head to the Land O’ Lakes Recreation Complex? The dog park provides the perfect venue for a morning out with your canine friend.
- You can have fun exercising – Looking for a way to get in shape while having fun? Check out belly aerobics tonight at Blend Fitness. This class takes the best of belly dancing and mixes it up with aerobics and weights to provide an upper and lower body workout.