5 Things Includes Yoga, Discount Admissions
Want to know what’s going on today, Feb. 22?
It’s Tuesday already and the calendar’s packed with activities. Here are five things you need to know as you go about your day:
- Bring along the sunscreen – It should be another nice day out there. Grab the sunscreen and enjoy highs in the upper 70s and lows in the 50s.
- You can enjoy a good stretch – Start your day off with a good stretch courtesy of this program at the Land O’ Lakes Recreation Complex. The group meets at 9 a.m.
- You can network – The Preferred Referrals Networking group meets today starting at 11:45 a.m. This Land O’ Lakes-based organization is fairly new and offers members a chance to give back to the community.
- The fair costs less today – It’s day two of the Pasco County Fair. The gates open at 3 p.m. and entry today is $3 for all ages. Normal pricing resumes tomorrow.
- Teens can plan events – Teenagers looking for a way to give back to the community might want to consider the advisory board at the Land O’ Lakes Library. This group meets at 6 p.m.