The District School Board of Pasco County's Food and Nutrition Services is looking for new faces for more than 50 job vacancies throughout the county to start effective August 15, 2012.
• A stay-at-home mom who wants work, yet be at home when your children are out of school?
• An empty nester who has raised a family but is now looking for a little something extra?
• A retiree who is looking for extra income?
• A person who enjoys working in the food industry but doesn’t want to work nights, holidays, and weekends?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we may have a position in your neighborhood school cafeteria just for you!
To view the available food and nutrition positions, applicants can visit the District’s website at www.pasco.k12.fl.us and click on “Employment Opportunities” located on the right side of the page.
Many positions are available including full-time and part-time work. Entry-level and more advanced positions, including production assistants (cook) and management positions are available. FNS Assistant and FNS Production Assistant vacancies are considered school-related personnel, and management positions are considered non-instructional, non-bargaining vacancies.
More than 31.6 million lunches are served daily across the United States, and Pasco County serves more than 40,000 lunches each day. Child nutrition professionals are an integral part of our commitment to building a healthier student body.
Some advantages of working for Food and Nutrition Services includes:
• Great work hours
• No holidays, weekends, summers, or evenings
• Diverse team environment
• Serving a healthy school breakfast and lunch to lots of hungry, happy students!
To be considered, you must complete a District School Board of Pasco County online job application, meet the minimum job qualifications, and contact our Food and Nutrition Services job line at (813) 794-2474.