Starting today, Feb. 3, Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids’ party places, parks and more.
In the light of the big game this weekend between the Packers and Steelers, we’re listing great places in the area to go watch the battle.
- International Beer Garten – With an all-you-can-eat pig roast, sides and select drafts and wells for $35, the International Beer Garten is preparing to make a big deal out of the big game. The establishment has 20 televisions for patrons to watch the action on, too.
- Murphy’s Pub & Sports Bar – Super Sausage Sunday is on tap at Murphy’s. They’ll be serving kielbasa for Steers fans and cheddar brats for Packers fans starting at 5 p.m.
- Ukulele Brand’s – A big buffet for $15 is planned along with buckets of beer for $5 and $11 for pitchers. Giveaways are planned during half time.
- Whiskey Willy’s – The game will be on, the beer’s ready and a full bar awaits.
- Rapscallions – The game will be on in the bar and patrons can take advantage of all-you-can-eat brats and hot dogs, along with $1 drafts.