Patch Picks: Takeout Dessert
Looking for something sweet on the go? Here's our list of places to check out.
If you have a sweet tooth and no time to feed it through baking of your own, there are some great places in town to stop and grab a fix. Here are five of our favorites for takeout desserts:
- Pizza Suprema – While it’s best known for pizza, this is a great place to grab dessert on the go, too. The tiramisu is to die for when it’s available.
- Dunkin Donuts – Thanks to its pairing with Baskin Robins this place is a sugar fiend’s dream come true. As far as to-go is concerned, the drive through makes it even more convenient.
- Larry’s Deli – In a hurry? The cooler here is generally loaded with baked goods ready for grab-and-go enjoyment.
- Hungry Harry’s – The brownies are always great and the peanut butter pie makes it well worth the stop.
- Publix – It’s simply hard to top the Publix bakery with its selection of sweet treats when you want something fast and sinfully tasty.