Invite a friend
Exercise to a beat each Wednesday night when Zumba classes take over the Land O' Lakes Recreation Complex. The class starts at 6:30 p.m. and is open for ages 13 and up. The cost is $6 per class.
More About Land O' Lakes Recreation Complex
This public park on Collier Parkway has a number of outdoor facilities including baseball fields, a skate park, football fields, a playground, a dog park and soccer fields. There is also an indoor gym and recreation area with a concession stand that opens for big game days. In addition, the recreation complex has its own swimming pool and pavilion. It plays host to a number of regular classes, including karate, cheer, dance, aerobics, adult watercolor, Zumba, Spanish, yoga, gymnastics and more.
Other events here
- Cheer America Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Table Tennis Weekly on Fridays, 6:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Saturday Aerobics Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Group Fitness Class Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am
- Karate Classes Weekly on Mondays, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Open Volleyball Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Open Table Tennis Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:30 pm–5:30 pm