The weekend’s here! After the rains of earlier this week, you probably want to get out and enjoy yourself. If so, you’ll find no shortage of options in and around Land O’ Lakes.
So, what do you need to know this weekend? Here are five things to consider:
- The weather should be great – Dry yourself off and get ready for some serious sunshine. The forecast is calling for highs in the lower 80s both Saturday and Sunday. Lows should be in the upper 50s. Don’t forget that sunscreen as you head out the door though!
- You can go for a bike ride – The Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce sponsors a April 2 with registration at 9 a.m. The event takes place in Connerton and includes free food, refreshments, a chance to win a bicycle and more.
- You can learn how the bonsai masters do it – Stop by Eve’s Garden April 2 to check out demonstrations and other activities as part of .
- It’s free movie time – The Land O’ Lakes Library sponsorsApril 2 at 2 p.m.
- It’s the last weekend for Chasco – If you haven’t checked out the in New Port Richey, this weekend is your last chance. The fun continues through April 3.