Want to find out more about Lutz Patch and what its impending arrival means to the community?
Stop by Hot Rods BBQ & Grill on Thursday, Aug. 23, between 6 and 8 p.m. and we’ll fill you in on why Lutz Patch is the place to go for community news, information and conversation in more than 850 towns across the country, including 19 others right here in the Tampa Bay area.
During our party at Hot Rods, we’ll have Patch staff on hand to tell you more about the site, share how you can get involved and even give out free appetizer samples and Patch swag.
Business owners, you can stop by to learn more about free listings on the Lutz Patch site, how to get your customers to rate you on the site and how to advertise with Patch. Like our other nearby sites, Lutz Patch will offer lots of features businesses can use to promote themselves to customers. We can't wait to share them with you!
While Lutz Patch doesn't go online until later this month, it's not too early to get involved. Here's what you can do now:
- Send us your events, announcements and news tips – If you have news to share out of Lutz, we want to hear about it! Just send us your calendar items, announcements and story suggestions by emailing Sherri Lonon, associate regional editor.
- Sign up for the newsletter – If you want to be certain to receive the first-ever Lutz Patch newsletter and daily updates going forward after our launch, just fill out the form in this story.
- Become a blogger – Like our other sites, Lutz Patch will offer you a forum to share your advice, opinions and thoughts on everything from animals and parenting to politics and beyond. If you’re interested in blogging for Lutz Patch, just let us know and we’ll help you sign up as soon as the site is live and ready to serve.
- Like us on Facebook – While the site isn’t live yet, its Facebook page is up and already rocking with local news. Just like Lutz Patch on Facebook to find out what’s going on in and around town.
- Telling your friends – Patch is nothing without its readers. Be sure to tell your friends Lutz will soon have its very own site and do visit often after we go live!
So, if you want to find out more about Lutz Patch, Aug. 23 is your chance. Just stop by Hot Rods, 18430 Livingston Ave., meet the Patch team, get some free swag and maybe even stay for an appetizer sample on us. The folks at Hot Rods would love it if you’d stay for dinner, too!