In person registration at LA Fitness for our upcoming 2013 Youth Wrestling Spring sessions. Stop by to meet us in person, and to register, get info, or drop off payment.
Times: 8am-12pm & 4pm-7pm
Ages: Kids 5-14
Session Dates: April 13 – June 8
Day/Time: Each session 1 hour and 15 minutes-all age groups
Ages 8 & under: 9:00am-10:15am (all levels of experience)
Ages 9 & over: 10:15am-11:30am (all levels of experience)
All Ages: 6:15pm-7:30pm (7:30pm-7:45pm open mats)
*3 Options: Choose only Saturday, only Wednesday, or Saturday & Wednesday.
*Final times may vary slightly depending on participation and final age groups.
Location: Temple Community Middle School (11734 Jefferson Rd.-Fowler & I-75)
- Open to all skill levels, no experience needed, beginner through advanced.
- Fun and inclusive format in a positive and encouraging environment.
- NEW development system for program level achievement (skills, technique, knowledge, conditioning).
- Commitment to safety, outstanding instruction, organization, communication, and sportsmanship.
- Expert instruction with over 20 years of experience at youth level (folkstyle/schoolastic).
- Participants will learn basic moves, techniques, rules, fun drills, and more.
- Brand new mats in a bright & clean gym facility…plenty of space!
- Enter the program anytime and advance at your own pace, compete only when you are ready.
- Wrestlers grouped by age, weight, and experience.
- Sessions include age-appropriate instruction, drilling, conditioning, controlled competition.
- No fundraisers, no volunteering, no tryouts!
- All participants receive cool shirt and more!
- Awards at the end of each session.
- No expensive equipment required (Only head gear & mouth guard required).
- Easy online registration.
- No rainouts…ever!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something