Subway is known for its famous $5 foot-long sub and freshly baked rolls.
At this branch, as in all Subways, you can watch your sandwich being made fresh as you order each item of your choice. You can also pick up a Subway card, on which you can collect points and free items or give as a gift.
Along with its subs, Subway is now carrying breakfast items, including a sunrise melt and a steak, egg and cheese sandwich.
- Fax: 813-949-8483
- Hours: Sun - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking and restrooms
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: $5 Foot Long Sub
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun