Tibbetts Lumber is the new name of the old Cox Lumber on the corner of Highway 41 and Highway 54. It sells a huge array of different cuts, grades and species. Many products not in stock can be ordered also. Other than lumber, Tibbetts sells tools, building supplies and even roofing tiles. Basically, it has everything from paving bricks to two-by-fours.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Lumber, hardware, tools, other building supplies
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: Varies with products
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Keys made: No
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: Keep your eyes on the nail.