Valartes Mexican Restaurant
Valartes is a small Mexican restaurant chain with a mom-and-pop feel. Lots of decorations on the walls remind you what is going to be on the menu. A large bar and drink menu, along with a few big screens, makes this a good place for the games too.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican food, drinks
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Mexican
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Fajitas
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Shrimp tacos.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual